The Ultimate Wedding Playlist Based on Your Personality
It’s easy to get wrapped up in some of the smaller wedding details – like the soundtrack your guests will dance the night away to. It’s hard to please everyone, but odds are, your squad has similar taste to you. Are you an indie-rock queen? Throwback aficionado? Keep reading to find the perfect playlist for you (and the dance floor)!
Romantic Country Cowgirl
Do you swoon at every Thomas Rhett and Shania Twain song? Is your wedding theme rustic & romantic? Let your cowboy take you away with this playlist!
- You’re Still The One – Shania Twain
- Die A Happy Man – Thomas Rhett
- Hoping – Temecula Road
- I Do – Jessie James Decker
- Greatest Love Story – LANCO
- Yours- Russel Dickerson
- Nothin’ Like You – Dan + Shay
- Make You Mine – High Valley
- Change Your Name – Chase Bryant
- I Did With You – Lady Antebellum
Timeless & Classic
You’re a lover of dinner parties, black and white films and Frank Sinatra. Whether you decide on a live jazz band or DJ to play these tunes, the party will never stop with these classics!
- How Sweet It Is – Marvin Gaye
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight – Elton John
- This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) – Natalie Cole
- The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
- The Way You Do The Things You Do – The Temptations
- Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
- You Make My Dreams – Daryl Hall & John Oates
- Everybody Loves Somebody – Dean Martin
- L-O-V-E – Nat King Cole
Indie rock and alternative genres, only! You’ve probably been to Coachella or Lollapalooza at least once. You love listening to music no one’s heard of, and small concert venues are your jam. Guests will put down their vegan cupcakes just to get on the dance floor!
- No One’s Gonna Love You – Band of Horses
- I Was Made for You – She & Him
- MV9 – Vampire Weekend
- Stay Young, Go Dancing – Death Cab for Cutie
- Out Of My League – Fitz and the Tantrums
- Green Eyes – Coldplay
- I Would Do Anything For You – Foster The People
- Time After Time – Iron & Wine
- You’re Gonna Live Forever In Me – John Mayer
- Flowers In Your Hair – The Lumineers
Be it ’80s, ’90s, or ’00s, throwbacks are your shower songs, workout songs and dance party songs. You always know how to have a good time and get the party started. Conga line, assemble!
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough – Michael Jackson
- Let’s Groove – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground) – The Jacksons
- Beautiful Soul – Jesse McCartney
- Like I Love You – Justin Timberlake
- As Long As You Love Me – Backstreet Boys
- Pon de Replay – Rihanna
- Come On Over Baby – Christina Aguilera
- Upgrade U – Beyonce
Which playlist do you plan to queue up for the big day? Let us know in the comments!