News and Events
- This event has passed.
Dream Tending 6 Week Seminar
May 5, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 12:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:30 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
Facilitated by Ministry Coordinator Vanessa Valdez and Rev. David Brown
Dream Tending is a way of relating to dreams with an open imagination of the unconscious to heal and transform. Doing so enhances your consciousness and creativity as your contribution to the world.
- Participants will learn and practice dream tending skills
- Form relationships with your dreams including figures
- Learn how dreams support you mentally and physically. Discover how images impact our behavioral and perceptions
- Make meaningful connections with classmates and community
- Open your channels of innovative creativity
A Dream Journal will be available for purchase in the Visitors Center to support your journey.
Seminar will be offered by Donation!
Latest press and articles about Events at Wayfarers
“A Classic, Fashion-Forward Wedding in California” By Nashia Baker posted on Martha Stewart Weddings Check out this great article and photo collection telling the story of a wedding from May…
We were recently featured on Here Comes The Guide’s “23 Woodsy Wedding Venues in Southern California” Whether it’s a single spreading oak, a dappled forest, or a majestic grove…
Statement of the Swedenborgian Church of North America on Discrimination Released April 2019 As Swedenborgians we affirm the core truths of our faith that honor the diversity of both…