News and Events
- This event has passed.
Dream Tending 6 Week Seminar
June 9 @ 11:30 am - 12:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:30 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
Facilitated by Ministry Coordinator Vanessa Valdez and Rev. David Brown
Dream Tending is a way of relating to dreams with an open imagination of the unconscious to heal and transform. Doing so enhances your consciousness and creativity as your contribution to the world.
- Participants will learn and practice dream tending skills
- Form relationships with your dreams including figures
- Learn how dreams support you mentally and physically. Discover how images impact our behavioral and perceptions
- Make meaningful connections with classmates and community
- Open your channels of innovative creativity
A Dream Journal will be available for purchase in the Visitors Center to support your journey.
Seminar will be offered by Donation!
Latest press and articles about Events at Wayfarers
We are very proud and profoundly honored to be the 2018 Weddingwire.com Couples’ Choice Awards® winners! There is no better recognition than that by those who get to experience us…
California Bucket List: At One With Nature, Chapel is just Divine LA Times travel, outdoors, arts and culture journalist Christopher Reynolds tells his readers Why, What and How…
Chapel on the Radio: KCRW’s Art Talk esteemed art critic and journalist Edward Goldman visits with us and puts the Chapel on an (Artful) Thanksgiving Recipe | Nov. 27,…