News and Events
- This event has passed.
May 7, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$150
Healing Generational Wounds In The Body
Tuesday May 7th 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Our bodies store generational trauma in the soft tissue and organs
- Uncover the emotional roots of unfinished family business in your body
- Surface traumas and secrets that your body is protecting
- Tune into your body’s GPS signal of pain to lift invisible wounds
- End repeating patterns of trauma in your body, life and family
- Heal the broken- hearted wounds driving generational addiction, pain and disease
- In your wounds are your greatest gifts – your life’s purpose and passion
Together We Will Rise!
Spiritual Guidance: Gina Calderone
Live Music: Essie Jain Glynn and Patrick Glynn
Movement Therapy: Erika Budriunas
Please bring a journal, yoga mat and dress warm.
Latest press and articles about Events at Wayfarers
Wayfarers Chapel is a member of the Pacific Coast Association (PCA) of the Swedenborgian Church. PCA is celebrating 100 years of stewardship! They just held their annual meeting in Silver City,…
We are very proud and profoundly honored to be the 2018 Weddingwire.com Couples’ Choice Awards® winners! There is no better recognition than that by those who get to experience us…
California Bucket List: At One With Nature, Chapel is just Divine LA Times travel, outdoors, arts and culture journalist Christopher Reynolds tells his readers Why, What and How…