News and Events
- This event has passed.
May 7, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$150
Healing Generational Wounds In The Body
Tuesday May 7th 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Our bodies store generational trauma in the soft tissue and organs
- Uncover the emotional roots of unfinished family business in your body
- Surface traumas and secrets that your body is protecting
- Tune into your body’s GPS signal of pain to lift invisible wounds
- End repeating patterns of trauma in your body, life and family
- Heal the broken- hearted wounds driving generational addiction, pain and disease
- In your wounds are your greatest gifts – your life’s purpose and passion
Together We Will Rise!
Spiritual Guidance: Gina Calderone
Live Music: Essie Jain Glynn and Patrick Glynn
Movement Therapy: Erika Budriunas
Please bring a journal, yoga mat and dress warm.
Latest press and articles about Events at Wayfarers
“A Classic, Fashion-Forward Wedding in California” By Nashia Baker posted on Martha Stewart Weddings Check out this great article and photo collection telling the story of a wedding from May…
We were recently featured on Here Comes The Guide’s “23 Woodsy Wedding Venues in Southern California” Whether it’s a single spreading oak, a dappled forest, or a majestic grove…
Statement of the Swedenborgian Church of North America on Discrimination Released April 2019 As Swedenborgians we affirm the core truths of our faith that honor the diversity of both…