News and Events
- This event has passed.
May 7 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$150
Healing Generational Wounds In The Body
Tuesday May 7th 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Our bodies store generational trauma in the soft tissue and organs
- Uncover the emotional roots of unfinished family business in your body
- Surface traumas and secrets that your body is protecting
- Tune into your body’s GPS signal of pain to lift invisible wounds
- End repeating patterns of trauma in your body, life and family
- Heal the broken- hearted wounds driving generational addiction, pain and disease
- In your wounds are your greatest gifts – your life’s purpose and passion
Together We Will Rise!
Spiritual Guidance: Gina Calderone
Live Music: Essie Jain Glynn and Patrick Glynn
Movement Therapy: Erika Budriunas
Please bring a journal, yoga mat and dress warm.
Latest press and articles about Events at Wayfarers
We are very proud and profoundly honored to be the 2018 Weddingwire.com Couples’ Choice Awards® winners! There is no better recognition than that by those who get to experience us…
California Bucket List: At One With Nature, Chapel is just Divine LA Times travel, outdoors, arts and culture journalist Christopher Reynolds tells his readers Why, What and How…
Chapel on the Radio: KCRW’s Art Talk esteemed art critic and journalist Edward Goldman visits with us and puts the Chapel on an (Artful) Thanksgiving Recipe | Nov. 27,…