July 16th, 1949
Dedication of the cornerstone and site consecrated
May 13th, 1951
Dedication of Wayfarers Chapel, officiated by the Rev. Leonard Tafel
Hallelujah Tower constructed; beam planter walls, sidewalks, and Reflection Pool added
Colonnade and original Visitors Center built
Baptism front installed
Hillside Memorial Stream dedicated
The 16-bell carillon in the Tower installed.
Glass Loggia constructed (final design for the Chapel by Lloyd Wright)
Memorial Fountain in the reflection pool installed
Celebration Lights installed. Designed by Eric Lloyd Wright, son of Lloyd Wright.
Original Visitors Center building and section of the colonnade removed
May 20th, 2001
50th anniversary celebration and dedication of the new Visitors Center
July 11, 2005
Wayfarers Chapel is listed on the National Register of Historic Places with the Department of the Interior on July 11, 2005.